Every Canaan Longboard is thoroughly inspected and quality control tested prior to shipping. However, in the highly unlikely event that a defect occurs, Canaan Longboards warrants decks to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. Canaan Longboards warranties are reserved for the original purchaser only and may not be transferred. All warranty returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original Proof of Purchase from an Authorized Dealer or Canaan Longboards. Only after the determination that defects are the fault of substandard material(s) or workmanship, items will be repaired or replaced. Under no circumstance will Canaan Longboards be liable for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of injury to person(s) or damage to property, or loss of use of the product.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Delamination of deck due to manufacturer defects.
- Cracked or split deck due to material defect.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Damaged caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect, including water damage, grinding, and impact damage.
- Delamination caused by environmental infiltration due to grinding or the removal of exterior finish.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the trucks, or by using non-standard skateboard hardware for mounting trucks.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship.
- Deck damage resulting from any modification of the board made outside the Canaan Longboards facility including re-drilling, reshaping & damage caused by paints, solvents or other coatings.
- Normal wear and tear of products.
- Cosmetic issues including dents or chips, sun-faded or scratches.
WARRANTY RELATED SHIPPING
Rider will be responsible for paying any associated shipping costs for the return of an item. Canaan Longboards recommends using a trackable shipping service as well as purchasing shipping insurance.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
Email the follow to: CustomerService@canaanlongboards.com
- Detailed photos of claimed defect to your longboard deck.
- Detailed description of how and when the defect was discovered to include any riding circumstances.
- Copy of your original sales receipt.
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Shipping Address
If you have any issues with your Canaan Longboard that is not covered under this warranty, please feel free to contact us and we will try to will work with you on case by case bases.